Below you can find more information about our Society
After spending decades in Saudi Arabia, there was a deadly need for the similar atmosphere, where all ex-Employees of Saudi Aramco and their Families can meet in Karachi, Pakistan, for social and moral activities. Besides the parents; several children who were born, studied and even married in Saudi Arabia were also looking for the same atmosphere. Can we bring the past back? No, however, we can endeavor to establish that atmosphere, here, in Karachi. Therefore, two ex-employees, Mr. Mohammad Abdul Mateen and Mr. Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan took the opportunity and started contacting all available ex-employees in Karachi and arranged the first get together party on October 11, 2010 in a local Restaurant.
To re-unite and strengthen the old relationship as well as spread pleasure concept and to feel as retiree and not redundant The communication with all ex-employees and their families be interactive in Southern part of Pakistan particularly in Karachi.
• The SAEEA was formed to act as an independent social organization.
• It is to function on non Political, non Religious and non Rational basis.
• SAEEA purpose was to re-unite all the Saudi Aramci Retirees and their families.
• Enhance number of new Members. As of this date we have 209 SAEEA Members.
• Enhance Ladies activities. For this purposes we have just elected one new Ladies Representative, Mrs. Qamar Khan who has plenty of experience in ladies activities.
• SAEEA to conduct elections during 2015 to have new leaders especially looking for young generation who can run SAEEA in future.
Coordinator & Founder Member, SAEEARead more
General Secretary & Founder Member, SAEEARead more
President, SAEEARead more
Vice President, SAEEARead more
Finance Secretary, SAEEARead more
Joint Secretary, SAEEARead more